Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother 's Day!



I know its been a long time since i ever post something , so i came to post.
I really want to wish my mummy a , Happy Mother's Day!
Mum, Without you , i won't be in this world now.
I thank you for your tolerance towards me and always giving me
what i want. Nevertheless , i make you angry every time,
I know what you did is for my own good. (i know, i am not a good daughter)
Sometime I find you naggy , but at times i find myself stupid enough
to actually say that you are naggy or whatsoever because after
awhile i think that i am much luckier that those people whom doesn't have
anyone/someone to nag at them. I thank you for your everything,
I promise i will get good results for you!( I love you mum!)
Hope you like my present!
Lastly, I wish every mothers a Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment