Friday, January 8, 2010

Happy 2010!


A brand new start, a brand new year ahead.
Although i know its very late to post about this, but still i posted :D
Just an blink of eyes,we are now in secondary 4 and in 2010.
The moment i think of it , I start to realise that time really pass quick.
It is just like, Yesterday we are still in secondary 1 wearing
lower secondary uniform and today
we are in secondary 4 and wearing the upper secondary uniform.
Everything passes so quick , along my way,
friends were there for me whenever i need them .
You all are my wonderful friends , whom i can't live without,
I won't forget you guys even i graduate from jurong .
Special thanks to Mabel shoes/bestf, Girlfriends,Meizzz gang, Kahying Candyf.
And alot alot more. Not forgetting my two good buddy, Yingjun & Layling!

No comments:

Post a Comment